The Walt Disney Birthplace is thrilled to announce a truly one-of-a-kind exclusive group tour and presentation at the Garner Holt Productions design complex, benefiting the Walt Disney Birthplace restoration!
This is an EXTREMELY RARE opportunity to see how the magic is made! We are offering two different opportunities for this event. For both options, the afternoon event will include:
GARNER HOLT PRODUCTIONS EXPERIENCE (2pm - 5pm)
* A tour of the Garner Holt Productions factory and design studios!
* A presentation by the GHP creative team!
* A chance to meet Garner Holt and GHP's creative staff!
* Some very special Walt Disney Birthplace surprises will be revealed!
* Light refreshments
AND – for a select 15 people, there will be an ultra-premium addition which will add some real adventure to your experience:
V.I.P. OPTION - BACKSTAGE TOUR OF KNOTT'S BERRY FARM CALICO MINE RIDE (9am - 11am).
Those who choose this option will meet at Knott's Berry Farm early on event morning, before the park opens to the public, and will receive:
* "Lights-on" backstage tour of the Calico Mine Ride led by Garner Holt (Technical Director for the Mine Ride refurbishment) and Bill Butler (Creative Director).
* “Lights On” ride through of the attraction with Garner Holt and Bill Butler at the microphone to show you the amazing work completed by the GHP team.
* "Full show" ride through so you can see for yourself what an amazing experience Garner has created.
* Exclusive VIP gift which is an actual prop created by Garner Garner Holt Productions to plus the story of this 60 year old attraction.
* Breakfast at Knott's Berry Farm with Garner and Bill.
Due to the nature of this incredible experience, there are only 15 V.I.P. tickets available.
All proceeds from the event will help to continue the Walt Disney Birthplace restoration, including the installation of the front porch, exterior landscaping, and the addition of a beautiful white picket fence.
Garner Holt Productions (GHP) creates the world's most beautiful and technologically advanced animatronic figures. Their work with Disney, Universal, Knott’s Berry Farm and others is legendary. They have helped to develop award-winning attractions for hundreds of theme parks, resorts, museums, and restaurants around the globe.
You've seen their stunning work in Radiator Springs Racers, The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure, Mystic Manor, Knott's Berry Farm's gorgeously restored Timber Mountain Log Flume and Calico Mine Ride, and hundreds of other amazing projects.
Notice regarding tax deductiblity of donations:
The Center for Early Childhood Creativity and Innovation (CECCI) is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation pending tax-exempt status as a public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the federal tax code. Although recognition cannot be guaranteed, contributions made to CECCI during the interim period while its application is pending but prior to receipt of an IRS Letter of Determination would qualify as tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. Please consult your professional advisors on all legal, tax, or financial matters related to charitable contributions.